-You have to say who tagged you!
-NO DOUBLE TAGGING!!!
-You must be truthful. No cheating!
-You must answer ALL questions!
-You just lost The Game.
-If you don't tag anyone at the end, I will EAT you! (Enjoy that Daniel )
1. Full name: Not online, no. First name is Rabia if you must know. Hence the initials on my profile page, R.C.
2. Age: 22
3. Birth Date: 06/04/1992
4. Birth Place: My parents believe it was in Pakistan, but until two years ago they always said it was Iran. So I suppose it was somewhere in the Caspian Sea?
5. Gender: Female
6. Occupation: Engineering student (undergrad).
7. Primary School: There were several, scattered through different countries.
8. High School: One in the UK, and one in the UAE.
9. College/University: United Arab Emirates University
10. Eye Colour: Dark brown
11. Hair Colour: Dark brown, almost black....with some red.
12. Currently Living: in the Middle East (Yes, for real. RUN!)
Favourite...(I'm going to be listing stuff because it's too hard to choose favourites. Deal with it."
13. Food: Hardest question yet. I LOVE FOOD! Mexican, Italian, Paki/Indian, Chinese.....and cheesecake.
14. Drink: Water, orange juice, ice mocha. (I know it asked for "favourite" and not "favourites" but I don't really follow instructions like that).
15. Band/Singer: I'm a massive music person so this is not a question that can be answered. A lot of metal bands, classical singers, reggaeton singers, dubstep producers, it goes on. Too much awesome music around.
16. Song: See the above explanation. However, at this moment in time, "Buried Alive" by Avenged Sevenfold, and "Dar Um Jeito (We Will Find A Way)" by Santana & Wyclef Feat. Avicii & Alexandre Pires. It's the official FIFA World Cup song that recently came out.
17. Movie: Lots, but mainly epic, adventure, historical films. I will list a few: LOTR, Godfather, Gladiator, Arn: Knights Templar, Romulus: My Father, The Prestige, Pirates of the Caribbean, 300, the Bourne movies, X-Men: First Class, The Last Castle, Van Helsing, La Meglio Gioventu, Alexander, Pathfinder, the Underworld movies, The Hunt, etc etc.
18. TV Show: I don't watch a lot of TV so if I'm mentioning shows here, it means they are beyond awesome and everyone reading this should watch them: 24, Hannibal, Rome, Hell on Wheels, Downton Abbey, Spartacus, North and South, Carnivale, Borgia: Faith and Fear (this is not the Showtime Borgias, it's the European one).
19. Book: Ahhhh so so many. The Gates of Rome (Conn Iggulden), Caesar: Life of a Colossus (Adrian Goldsworthy), Painting Mona Lisa (Jeanne Kalogridis), The Historian (Elizabeth Kostova), The Book Thief (Markus Zusak), All Quiet on the Western Front (Erich Maria Remarque), Dracula: The Prince of Many Faces (Radu Florescu), Dracula Lives (Peter Tremayne), Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee (Dee Brown), Of the Gallic War (Julius Caesar), The Ides of March (Valerio Massimo Manfredi), The Poetic and Prose Edda, The Brothers Karamazov (Dostoyevsky), Goethe's Faust, Brain Droppings (George Carlin), Hudibras (Samuel Butler), Rubicon: The Last Years of the Roman Republic (Tom Holland), and every book ever written by Tolkien or by Ben Kane.
20. Colour: Black and blue.
Do you prefer...
21. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi.
22. Anime or Disney? Disney. To each his own but I really despise anime.
23. Guys or Girls? For what? haha
24. Lips or Eyes? Eyes.
25. Kisses or Hugs? Depends, but probably hugs.
26. Eating or Drinking? What sort of insane question is that? BOTH....maybe eating slightly more.
27. Novels or Comics? Novels of course.
28. Summer or Winter? WINTER. Without the shadow of a doubt. Winter is when I'm alive, when the whole world comes alive. If anyone spends even half a day with me, they'd know how much I hate summer and how mad I am about winter <3 I'm a completely different person in those two seasons.
29. Outdoors or Indoors? Outdoors unless it's summer. Then indoors because...well because I'm not suicidal.
30. Camera or Cellphone? Well as much as I adore photography, I can't call with a camera....yet.
31. PS3 or Xbox360? Fresh air and a good book. Or maybe you know, REALITY.
32. TV or Computer? Computer for sure, as anything a TV can do, a computer does better. However, I feel the need to point out that football matches are best viewed in HD on a 56''+ screen
33. Why did you choose your username?
When I first joined, I was only uploading photos of the sky so I figured it fit. I really dislike it now but I'm not sure it's a good idea to change it. Everywhere else on the internet except deviantart, I have the same username.
34. What is your favourite piece of your own work? Show us: (The colours are terrible in thumbnails, you'll have to go to the deviation pages to see it properly).
"The Souk" "Blue Mosque KL"
35. What is your most popular Deviation? Show us:
"Sunset on the Andaman"
36. Look to your left. What is the first thing you see? A box of Pringles.
37. Now to your right: A lamp.
38. Something you can't live without: Water obviously....and chocolate.
39. Person you saw: My brother.
40. Person you hugged: My baby sister.
41. Movie you watched: "Winter's Tale"
42. Song you listened to: LOL
43. Book you read: "Proceedings of the 2003 Environment and Energy Conference: A Framework for Sustainable Development". It's a massive book.
44. Thing you ate/drank: If you were paying attention and reading all the answers carefully, you'd know it's Pringles.
45. Time you cried and why: Can't recall. I don't cry much.
46. Time you laughed and why: This morning. So I generally dislike comedy shows and such, because they're rarely ever funny, but I do occasionally enjoy stand-up comedy when I need a break from studying engineering or something. So this morning, I was youtubing this insanely hilarious South African guy called Trevor Noah. Check him out, he'll give you a lot of laughs.
47. Time you went out: Yesterday.
48. Person you dated: Don't remember, I didn't date much.
49. Person you kissed: Lol.
50. Crush you had: Too many to remember which one was first. It was probably a teacher or some Italian.
51. Thing you think about when you wake up: Math. I have one of those alarm clock apps that require you to solve an equation before you can shut off the alarm (which is programmed to get louder with each ring), because obviously normal alarms don't work on me.
52. Best friend you ever had: One of my current best friends.
53. School you went to: Some school?
54. Big holiday you went on: Not counting home countries, it was a trip to Egypt and the Mediterranean coast.
55. Award you got: I'd hate to brag but there are so many I can't possibly remember the first But knowing my kid self, it was probably a spelling bee of some sort.
Have you ever...
56. Broken the law: Yes.
57. Been arrested: No.
58. Had a hangover: No.
59. Been in hospital: Yes lol.
60. Been in a car crash: Yes.
61. Flown on a plane: I LOVE PLANES!! And I shall fly one someday soon to cement my plane-passion.
62. Been on a boat: Yes, and I prefer faster ones that throw you about in turbulent seas.
63. Traveled overseas: Yes, I love travelling.
64. Had sex: No.
65. Gotten pregnant: No.
66. Had an abortion: No.
67. Been to a concert: Yes.
68. Pretended to be sick to avoid doing something: Of course.
69. Skipped school/work: Yes.
70. Broken a bone: Haha lots at some point. Thank god I heal so well.
71. Who is your closest friend on Deviant Art? I'm not sure how much friend time you can get on deviantart or whether they think the same way, but based on the amount of interaction I have with them and how much I like them and their work, I'd say Nabium, WinteroftheSoul, NocturneJewel, Psychasthenique, Lovensita (although she is my good friend in person more than on deviantart).
72. What is your favourite Deviation by them? Ahhh, damn that's a hard question. I like so much of their work and I probably won't be able to find it now. Trying to remember which ones were my favourite deviations for them. I think this is it:
Also, his brilliant haiku collections - "Before Daybreak", "Snowmelt", and "Clearcut".
Psychasthenique (and also when she was Neurasthenique):
"Abysmal Depths are Flooded" "My Sad Kingdom" "The Wilderness"
73. Which Deviant's artwork do you like the most? One deviant? THAT IS WHY THERE IS A WHOLE LIST OF PEOPLE I WATCH. Sorry about the caps, go check them all out. They're insanely talented.
74. What is their greatest work? Show us: You cannot define one "greatest" work of art. I hate these questions. It's simply not possible and I'm pretty sure such a circumstance can't exist. Even one person with their single mind will probably not consider the same art as the greatest over a period of time or maybe not even within the same few moments. But enough with my art psychology lecture. Have a look at my favourites: celestial22.deviantart.com/fav…
75. Any favourite Deviant Art groups in mind? All-Things-HDR, TheDarkerDays, Weekly-Environment.
I'm not going to answer these questions. It just takes too long. However, I watch the founders and co-founders (I think) of all three groups and I like all their work. So go check them out, especially DanielleMiner and lostknightkg
76. What is your favourite artwork by the Founder of the group?
77. The Co-Founder(s)?
78. How about the Contributors?
79. Who was your very first Watcher on Deviant Art? Seana ButterflyAnaes Thank you
80. What is your favourite artwork by them? Her entire poetry folder: butterflyanaes.deviantart.com/…
81. Have you ever had any Daily Deviations? No.
82. Have you ever won a contest with your artwork? Yeah, one at my university but it's a photo that I haven't submitted here.
83. Show us the first Deviation you submitted to Deviant Art: Oh hell no, I was terrible back then lol. I've meaning to delete these but haven't gotten to it yet out of sheer laziness. If you want to see it, you'll have to crawl through the depths of my gallery to reach it.
84. Show us your most recent submission:
"Dubai: A Work in Progress"
More personal stuff...
85. Religion: Islam.
86. Social class: No bullshit please.
87. Ethnicity: Human?
88. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, French, Spanish, Arabic. (In order of decreasing fluency).
89. A scar you have: A tiny one above my elbow where I once fell on the stairs or something when I was a kid, and apparently no one gave a shit about stitches back then (and 'back then' was pretty recent).
90. Preferred medium: Film? and charcoal pencils.
91. Where is your dream holiday location? Somewhere with forest, mountains, and history that softly ripples through the air. The whole earth is my dream holiday location.
92. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas.
93. What is the last thing you bought? McDonalds Grand Chicken Deluxe.
94. When did you join Deviant Art? My dear you can get this info from my profile, but since it's so difficult to navigate on the internet these days: Nov 24, 2011.
95. WHY did you join? Mainly for feedback and sharing, and hoping to improve.
96. What type of membership do you have? Premium (from a sweet anonymous soul who gifted me one).
97. Are you playing The Game? What game? This game? This meme is either bipolar or retarded -_-
98. Are you a member of any other websites? The usual social media stuff. Send me a note for those please.
99. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions like these ones? Not really, but sometimes a mindless distraction is needed.
100. You're DONE! Now, tag 5 friends: Ha, you don't have to reply but since I bothered to write all this, do it!
Nabium, Psychasthenique, Lovensita, JACAC, Sliggo